First-person view of your flight
Free to download on compatible Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, the AR.FreeFlight app lets you climb aboard your drone virtually to see the flight through the eye of the onboard camera.
Record Full HD videos and wide-angle photos with the onboard camera
The 720p HD camera can record at 30 fps and has a 92° wide-angle lens. Automatic stabilization features help keep shots steady.
Simple flight control from your compatible smartphone or tablet
The AR.FreeFlight app also puts you in the cockpit, with display functions like an auto return home, take off and land, directional and camera controls — even a button for flips.
Connect to AR.Drone Academy to share your stats with other pilots
Keep track of all your sessions and share photos, videos, and data with other AR.Drone pilots and instantly on social media.
Plot your flight’s destination
Pull up the map and choose a point, set the altitude and speed, and then click GO to start your drone’s flight to your chosen point.
Durable materials protect against damage
The expanded polypropylene (EPP) hull and fiber-charged nylon plastic parts are strong and resilient.
Control the drone from up to 165′ away
The removable lithium-polymer battery provides up to 12 minutes of flight time per charge. The display indicates battery status in flight.
- Processor: ARM Cortex A8 1 GHz 32-bit processor with DSP video 800 MHz TMS320DMC64x
- OS: Linux 2.6.32
- RAM: DDR2 1 GB at 200 MHz
- USB: High-speed USB 2.0 for extensions
- Wi-Fi b g n
- Gyroscope: 3 axles, accuracy of 2,000°/second
- Accelerometer: 3 axles, accuracy of +/- 50 mg
- Magnetometer: 3 axles, accuracy of 6°
- Pressure sensor: Accuracy of +/- 10 Pa
- Altitude ultrasound sensor: Measures altitude
- Vertical camera: QVGA 60 FPS to measure the ground speed
Specification: Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Elite